Yellllllow! For some reason, i’m really loving yellow at the moment. I’ve always had this weird love of yellow shoes, I remember getting this pointed toe yellow slingbacks when I was in year 7 or 8 and just loving them. So here is a round up of all the yellow items i’ve been eyeing off lately!
- Hot Topic Plus – Beauty & the Beast Bikini – Top -$34.90 – Bottoms – $29.90
- Irregular Choice via Shoe Fun – Nick of time heels – $169
- Boohoo – Lottie Square Neck Checked Mini Dress – $26.00
- Crossroads – Embellished Maxi Dress – $99.95 (On sale for $50)
- Boohoo – Dina Crop Jumper – $40.00
- River Island – Yellow croc block heel mules – $88.00
- ASOS – One Shoulder Asymmetric Lace Midi Skater Dress – $53.00
- Fashion Nova Curve – Dare To Flare Pants – $24.99
- Crossroads – Drawcord Ring Bag – $39.95
- Pop Jewels – Pop Drops – $22
- Eloquii – Pleated Midi Skirt – $69.90
- Eshakti – Cat print midi dress – $67.95
This is the yellow Crossroads dress I posted above. I tried it on in a recent ‘In the dressing room‘ post and fell in love! It made me feel like a princess.
Thought I’d share these 2 Atmos & Here items that I bought a while ago that are now on sale at The Iconic! I bought both in a size 22 and find they are true to size.
Do you like yellow? Or are you being drawn to another colour lately?