My Christmas Wishlist
I was hoping to do a few guft guides this Holiday Season, but with everything that’s been going on, I just haven’t really been ‘into it’. So I figured my epic Christmas Wishlist may help inspire you to find the right gift for someone close to you!
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 – In any colour – $80-100 – JBHiFi – Target – Harvey Norman | I’ve been wanting one of these for ages, but I always put off buying one myself because the cost of film is pretttty expensive. However, I still realllly want one.
- Kreepsville 666 Skull necklace – Pink – Purple – $30 | Just cause it’s pretty!
- Black Drusy <3 ring – $110 | I’ve been in love with Rachel’s work for over a year now, the love heart drusy rings are my favourite, I love all the colours, but think the black or blue are my favourites.
- Domino Dollhouse Metallic Skirt – $74.99 | Domino Dollhouse have done it again! I kept looking at this skirt in the black, but now it’s been released in this AMAZING material, my life will never be complete until its mine.
- Unif Kimono – $145 | Loving the kimono trend & this makes me want to dress up like a character from The Craft and start chanting “light as a feather, stiff as a board”.
- Lush Santa Baby Lip Tint – $9.95 | Lush lip tints are the BOMB! I have 2, but I think this one needs to be added to my collection. Seriously, you should try them!
- The Hobbit Pop Vinyl Figurine – $15.95 | I’m trying not to start another collection of things, but how cure are the whole range of the Pop figurines! I already have Bilbo, I think I need the rest of The Hobbit set to keep him company.
- ThinkGeek Unicorn Bouquet – $49.99 | Because it is the most awesome of awesome. It’s a unicorn bouquet!
- Kate Space Owl Clutch – $450 | I will never own this, ever, but it’s pretty and I felt like putting something completely crazy (price wise) into the list.
- Wittner Cleopatra Shoes – $64.95 | These have appeared on one of my previous lustlists, but now they are on sale! SHOES!
- LimeCrime Velvetine in Pink Velvet – $20 | I want, but can’t justify spending so much on a lipstick for myself. At least, not at the moment.
Not to mention, I also keep a couple of wishlists at all time on pinterest! I have my fashion one, my non fashion one, my Black Milk one, and my Erstwilder one.