Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year, and not for the candy or anything like that, but because of the fashion! Australia doesn’t really celebrate halloween, but it has been growing in popularity year by year. Come the start of October and I start stalking US sites for Halloween items to add to my wardrobe. I don’t think I will ever completely out grow my goth stage. So I’ve done a round up of some of my favourite plus size halloween items!
- ASOS – Halloween Nightmare Pointed Ballet Slippers – $52.00 (AU$)
- ELLA MOBBS – Bat Echos Ear Studs – $15 (AU$) Also Cardigan Clips & Small Brooch
- HIPS & CURVES – Mermaid Trumpet Tulle Skirt – $84.95 (US$) Up to 5x (24/26US) Also in green or black.
- ASOS CURVE – Bodyfit Jumpsuit with Skeleton Hands – $52.00 (AU$) Goes up to a size 28AU
- HOTTOPIC – American Horror Story: Freak Show Big Top Dress – $89.50 (US$) – Up to a 5x (26/28US)
- TORRID – DC Multi Hero Bustier – $44.50 (US$) – Goes up to a size 5x (26/28US)
- ASOS – Suzywan DELUXE Iridescent Halloween Ghost Earrings – $38.00 (AU$)
- MODCLOTH – Feeling Playful Skirt in Scary Movies – $49.99 (US$) – Goes up to a 4xl (28/30US)
- ASOS – Devil Halloween Key Ring – $16.50 (AU$)
- MODCLOTH – Baby got Bat Bag – $29.99 (US$)
- ELLA MOBBS – Night owl mini pin – $11.95 (AU$) Also cardigan clip & earrings.
- HOTTOPIC – American Horror Story: Asylum Doctor Dress – $89.50 (US$) – Up to a 5x (26/28US)
- DOLLSKILL – The Webs we weave Boots – $130.00
- ASOS CURVE – Bodycon Dress with Metallic Skeleton Print – $52.00 (AU$) Up to a size 26AU
You should check out the whole American Horror Story collection at Hot Topic. They have some great pieces that I haven’t showcased above, like the maids dress, which is very Wednesday Addams. However shipping to Australia from Hot topic is a pretty ridiculous price!