Tell me about yourself.
The lovely Mhairi nominated me for this award, and while I don’t normally do much about awards, I thought i’d fill out this one. I won’t however be linking this award to other blogs. To try and pick my favourites would be way too hard!
- My dream is to own my own house on a little bit of land. I’d love to surround myself with animals, live off of vege’s i’d grow and have space to foster dogs from death row to re-home.
- I’m scared of clowns, and have been known to cry in the presence of them.
- I still LOVE the Spice Girls.
- The word ‘moist’ makes me cringe.
- I want to walk down the aisle to Star Wars Imperial March.
- I’d love to have the opportunity to get up close to a hippo! I’d also love to swim with sharks.
- I really dislike the colour brown, I blame it on the fact it was my school uniform colour all but 2 years of my schooling.
Name your favourite song: Just one? Under Pressure by David Bowie & Queen.
Name your favourite dessert: Banana Caramel Pie!
What pisses you off: Lies.
When you’re upset, you: Cry!
Your favourite pet: I love all animals, though I’d probably have to go dog.
Black or white: Black, duh!
Your biggest fear: Never finding happiness.
Best feature: I’d probably have to say my eyes.
Everyday attitude: Think positive!
What is perfection: Snuggling in bed with a special someone, an animal on a bright sunny day with a breeze.
Guilty pleasure: Uh, cheeseburgers!