Can you believe my last proper Lustlist post was in October? Wowza! That’s not to say I haven’t been lusting over things, because I certainly have, I think I just worry YOU find these posts kind of boring. But I like to share some of my fave finds, just in case I spark some love of an item for you! So without further ado, here is my current faves.
- ASOS – Ohh Deer Girl Gang Iron On Patch – $10.50
- Quay Australia – My Girl Exclusive Mirror Cat Eye Sunglasses in Marble Frame – AU$50.00
- Karl Lagerfeld – Choupette Clutch – AU$194
- Alice & You – Star Print Jean – $76.00
- ASOS – Fuerta Lace Up Leather Sandals – $53.00
- Torrid – Disney Ursula Sneakers (Wide Width) – US$39.50
- City Chic – Tie Front Crop Shirt – AU$69.95
- Torrid – Lace Up Gemstone Boots (Wide Width) –
- New Look – Ornate Detail Stackable Bracelets – $32.00
- Missguided – Faux Suede Biker Jacket in Pink – AU$84.00 – Also in grey.
- Missguided – Velvet Skater Dress in Pink – AU$46.20
It seems I’m realllly wanting some new shoes! How amazing are those Ursula sneakers! Both those and the boots are wide width too! It’s just so sad that Torrid shipping to Australia is horrid. I’ve been eyeing the star print jeans since they popped up on ASOS, but alas, don’t have the $$$. I’m looking into moving house and all my money goes to that (I honestly have $7 in my bank right now).