Lustlist – Revisiting ‘Yours Clothing’
It’s been awhile since I’ve checked out the Yours site, and honestly, I don’t know why. I have a few pieces from them that I LOVE and wear often. They’ve stepped up their colour game! So many amazing basics in bright colours! I often get frustrated at lack of colour in plus size clothing, but if you are looking for some great coloured items to pop into your wardrobe, check Yours out!
- Oversized Top With Extreme Dipped Hem – $34au – This comes in a range of amazing colours! My fave being the magenta, aqua and lime!
- Magenta Crinkle Viscose Culottes With Elasticated Waist – $49au – Culottes are something I’m not too sure of, I just don’t know if I could pull them off. I love them on other people, and I’m just going gaga over this pink colour!
- Black Stretch Skinny Jeans With Ripped Knee – $53au – Ripped jeans are all the rage atm, and I think these are a nice option. Not too scuffed up, but gives them a slight edge, and won’t make then too breezy!
- Neon Pink Swing Dress With Black Bows To Back Panel – $59au – TBH, I was originally thinking ‘eh, pink dress’ but then I saw the back! How CUTE are those bows!?
- Black Sleeveless Longline Top With Sheer Bottom Panel – $36au – I love sheer, I find it super fun, and I love the idea of this being like a maxi dress, with it half solid, half see through!
- Black Sleeveless Longline Waistcoat With Tie – $74au – This is LOVE! LOVE I TELL YOU! I’ve been loving the waistcoats that are currently in fashion, but this one has a tie. You could wear it as a sneaky dress! This is timeless!
- Oversized Cape Top With Arm Holes – $36au – Again, this comes in a range of gorgeous colours! They also have a great range of fitted tops, but I find, strangely enough, I’ve been drawn to a lot of oversized comfy garments lately.
Other items of note – Lace trimmed bike shorts in Black & White, perfect to prevent chub rub. A parka in bright colours, I’m not sure if I like the pink or mint more! Sequined leggings! Oh, and don’t forget the lingerie!!
NOTE: Sometimes I feel I need to state in posts like these, that NO, this is NOT SPONSORED. I just wanted to share the awesomeness with you!