Happy Birthday Mister Frodo!
Today is my little man’s 9th Birthday! It seems only yesterday I feel in love with this little boy in a local pet store. I wasn’t looking for a dog, but I noticed him & my heart exploded. That’s how it’s happened with my animals, but Frodo, oh he is my baby.
Frodo has helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life, and it’s killing me not to have him next to me during this current situation. I just keep telling myself, it’s not too much longer. This is also the first birthday of his that I will have missed.
I really do consider him my child, when I look at him I’m often left in awe and my heart just swells. I don’t believe I could love anyone, or anything as much as I love Frodo. He’s a big sook & even bigger Mummies boy! Yes, we often sleep like the above photo. He loves to be held & snuggled.
- His favourite food is Chicken. He used to be a fussier eater, but as he’s grown his tastes have expanded. He loves to have the left over milk from my cereal, but he is nowhere near as food orientated as Ginny.
- He loves it when I sing (he must have hearing problems) but his favourite musical artist is Missy Elliot. I don’t know how he knows, but whenever Missy Elliot’s “Work it” comes on, he wakes up and comes & sits by me. Probably because it’s a super fun song to dance to & he thinks dancing with me is awesome!
- He has crazy bursts of energy where he will run around schizo. Ginny often just stares in wonder. He’s once did a matrix-like move and ran sideways across the back of a lounge. He also loves to dig in bed.
- Fetch is the best thing ever. He loves playing fetch, as well as tug-a-war. He also tries to play soccer, though, he’s about the size of the ball. He loves being ‘piggy in the middle’ of 2 people kicking around a ball.
- He loves white fluffy objects (Ginny likes yellow ducks!). Anything white and fluffy or furry is his. He loves toys. Anything that squeaks, will no longer squeak 2 hours later.
- He will love anyone that pays him attention. Pats him, plays with him or gives him yummy food. Though he protects ‘HIS’ house and me.
So here is to wishing my little man beast a happy 9th birthday! Sorry I couldn’t be with you baggins, but I can’t wait to have you back in my arms! I love you & miss you so much!