Hayley in Blogland tagged me in the ’11 things’ meme that has been going around lately. Seeing as i’ve been depressed and under the weather, i’ve been really uninsired, so while I don’t always do memes, I thought i’d give this one a go! Thanks for tagging me Hayley!
How does it work?
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write 11 things about you
- Answer it
- Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- No tag backs.
11 things about me!
- I am an Auntie 7 times, and a great Aunt 3 times. My eldest niece is only 2 or 3 years younger then me.
- I once named a pet rabbit after a girl who was in my class because I liked her name so much. The name was Eleanor.
- I still consider 5ive and The Spice Girls to be some of my favourite music.
- I don’t have many friends, I find it hard to open up to people. I don’t think i’m a very good friend in the fact that I suck at communication.
- I’m slightly addicted to Castleville on Facebook.
- I’d love to own a Great Dane & a python one day.
- I come from a family of accountants, but I’m not fond of maths.
- My favourite letter is Z and my favourite number is 5.
- Since I was around 10, my dream has been to tour the UK, that’s not been expanded to include Europe.
- I’m one of those people who give things names, mainly electronics. My computer is Tesla, my netbook is Alice, my iPad is Gallifrey. To name a few.
- I don’t like the word ‘moist’.
The 11 questions asked of me
- What’s your favorite color?
I can never seem to commit to one favourite colour. But right now, i’d probably say pink.
- What was your favorite Disney movie or just kid movie growing up?
My favourite movies growing up were Labyrinth and Pippy Longstocking! As for Disney, it will forever be Peter Pan.
- If money (and talent) wasn’t an issue, what would be your dream job?
Freelance Interior design, while I had a dog rescure & re-homing on an home acreage property.
- What superpower would wish to have if you could only have one?
Oh man, right now, I’d probably say super amazing healing abilities, that worked on myself and others.
- Hansel and Gretel OR Little Red Riding Hood?
Red Riding Hood!
- Who was your favorite teacher and why?
Year 5, Mrs Crane. It was my first year in a new school and she was a great teacher. She introduced me to The Hobbit.
- What is your favorite dessert?
Without a doubt, Banana Caramel Pie (Bannoffee Pie)
- What was the last book you read?
Uh, well, I’ve been reading a lot of Harry Potter fan fic as of late. But the last book I read was…
- Do you collect anything?
I probably collect too many things! Lord of the Rings memorabilia. Harry Potter Lego. Anything with Owls.
- What is your favorite emoticon?
Ohh, um. o.O
- Do you remember your dreams?
It depends, sometimes I do, othertimes nope. My last dream I’m glad I remembered, it was a sex dream about Benedict Cumberbatch. Best nap ever.
Questions for you!
- What is your favourite male & female names?
- If you could only watch one TV series, what would it be?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s your most treasured possession?
- Who is your favourite fictional couple?
- Unicorns or Dragons?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Can you play an instrument?
- What is your favorite fashion trend right now?
- What colour are your eyes?
I don’t like to tag people, so, if you feel like doing it, please do! Make sure you leave me a link to your answers!!